The Reason for Gaming Operators to Ask For Source of Funds Verification
Per the new law set up in 2019 by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, players need to procure their personal documents at the time of registration in online casinosEdit Article
UK Gambling Commission Policy
When is a Fund Check Conducted?
Evidence Needed for Funds Check
- Proof of employment along with salary receipt
- Bank statement with proof of payment from the employer
- Credit card statements
- Ewallet account information used to set up the gaming account
- A statement showing the last deposit in the player’s account
What are the Non-Acceptable Funds?
- Personal loans from banks taken out to gamble
- Credit card funds, especially if more than one is being used for the account
- Redundancy pay, deposited after losing the job
- Family loans or borrowed money from a friend
- Business money, particularly ones in partnership