Playing online casino games with native currency is the best-case scenario because it means fast transactions with no currency exchange fees. Even though players from the Philippines cannot join the country-regulated online casinos, there’s a way to enjoy playing at sites tailored to Filipino gamers. Let’s see how.
Find the Top Filipino Online Casinos in 5 Steps
Looking for your next online gaming site doesn’t have to be a long or tiring process. Finding your best Philippine online casino peso fit is now a 5-step process. Follow our guide and start playing in no time.
1. Licenses & Regulations
Looking for a PAGCOR-licensed site won’t be of much use if you’re a native, given the regulatory body doesn’t allow locals to join or play. However, this doesn’t mean you’re left with unsafe gaming options. Online casino operators with offshore licenses have your back. Keep in mind that if you go for a UKGC-licensed brand that accepts players from the Philippines, it means that you’ll have to adhere to its rules. In this scenario, you won’t be able to use your credit card to play.
2. Payment Methods & Cashier Rules
You aren’t likely to find a Peso Pay, but there are online casinos that support GCash, one of the most popular payment methods in the country, with over 60 million users. Playing at a GCash casino means that even if the platform does accept PHP, you’ll only have to pay a 0.1% fee for the converted amount.
But the good news is that you don’t only have to look for Philippine options. Popular methods like PayPal and Visa are almost always accepted in online casinos, and they make money transfers reliable, safe, and fast.
3. Game Options
Joining a Filipino-friendly online casino means being able to play Filipino-themed games. Slots with beach views, volcanoes, and nature are only some options present. We recommend searching for a platform that has more than 700 games, including:
• Classic slots
• Video slots
• Drops & Wins
• Bonus Buy slots
• Table Games
• Card Games
• Live Dealers
Apart from the categories, it’s important for a gaming hub to have gaming filters, allow demo play, and showcase thumbnails with rich information. Let’s not forget the importance of quality software providers – NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, and Evolution Gaming are the first to come to mind. Playing means
4. Bonus Deals
Locating an iGaming site that offers a welcome bonus isn’t the hardest task, but you won’t always find a deal that gives out deposit matches up to ₱25,000. But we bring good news – there are operators that do, and it’s in the currency you hoped for!
However, the size of the promotion isn’t the only important thing to look out for. Instead, pay attention to the wagering requirements, the minimum deposit required, the maximum winning cap, and the expiry frame. In fact, one of our best winning strategies involves knowing which bonus is worth claiming. Grabbing a 100% up to ₱300 deal with 20x wagering requirements and ₱200 max cap is better than getting a 50,000 PHP with 100x WR.
5. Support Systems
Navigating through the casino landscape could be challenging if you’re a newbie, which is why customer support deserves a check on its own. We recommend registering at sites that offer 24/7 support through live chat.
Even though some prefer phone numbers, these aren’t always toll-free, and there’s no option to send a screenshot. On the other hand, emails are a good addition for longer inquiries, but the wait time is usually too long.
Why Play at Online Casinos That Accept Philippine Pesos
Searching for online gaming platforms that accept Philippine pesos limits your options, but the advantages definitely outweigh the downsides. Here are the 5 main reasons why playing with PHP is a good idea:
1. No Fees: Creating an account with a brand that accepts PHP means you don’t spend any of your money on currency exchange fees. For comparison, using PayPal with PHP at an online casino that doesn’t allow the currency will incur a 4.5% conversion fee.
2. Easy Transfers: Not having to worry about whether you have the right currency to deposit means you can use the method you are familiar with. Whether that’s GCash, PayPal, or Visa, you’ll be able to instantly fund your account.
3. Safety & Responsible Play: Using reliable payment methods means your funds and information are secure from third parties. Plus, you can set the deposit and withdrawal limits in PHP and ensure you play responsibly.
4. Gaming Options: Being able to play live casinos in the Philippines is one of the many options players have at brands that accept Philippine pesos. Slots, RNG tables, exclusive jackpots, and specialty games are part of the deal.
5. Bonus Variety: No deposit deals, deposit matches, cashback, free spins and chips, and VIP programs are only some of the perks that players enjoy while playing casino games with Philippine pesos.
Advantages of Playing With Philippine Pesos
There are many upsides to playing with PHP, such as:
• No extra costs, given that you won’t have to play with USD, EUR, or GBP
• You’ll be able to easily follow your gaming transactions, ensuring you stay within the set budget
• A variety of high-quality gaming options, including slots, live dealers, and jackpots
• Many payment methods to choose from, including Filipino-based ones
• PHP bonuses with fair terms
• Around-the-clock customer support via live chat
Disadvantages of Playing With Philippine Pesos
Before you start playing, it’s wise to consider the following downsides:
• A limited number of casinos accept PHP
• You may still have to pay fees when withdrawing winnings
Play Casino Games with PHP: Summary
Spinning the reels of your favorite slot games with your native currency means not having to worry about how you’ll deposit or whether you’ll have to pay high conversion fees. You now have the opportunity to explore the iGaming world without any extra costs. Play at home or on the go with the help of our casino guide.