25 Best-Selling Video Games
07/29/22 0 comments
Over the years of video game creation, users preferred certain types of games. We will list the most popular ones here!Edit Article
|Video game console||A household radio electronic device that is designed to display game data on a video monitor or television set|
|Computer game||Played on a TV screen using a game console|
Top of the Most Popular Video Games
- 1. Minecraft is considered the most popular, advanced virtual constructor in the world. It has conquered millions of children and adults. Here you can build an airplane out of slime, an iPhone. You can also create a small city. This game can develop imagination and creativity. Therefore, many players have switched from a real constructor to this one. It works on platforms such as MS, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360, iOS, Android, PS Vita. Minecraft is very powerful, as you can do anything you want there. Gameplay is guided by the player's imagination.
- 2. Dark Souls is an inventive simulation game. Here, any opponent can take down players. The battle with all-powerful bosses can last more than 2 hours. This kind of game is all about mistakes, incredible patience and overcoming difficulties.
- 3. Tetris is released for almost every electronic gadget. Despite the fact that this game is more than 40 years old, it remains popular today. It is a simple puzzle game that is exciting and fun.
- 4. Super Mario Bros is a game that does not get bored. Its high sales have kept it at the top of the most popular games for 40 years. It is a cult classic.
- 5. "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" was released in 2015. It is considered the best game of the decade. It is an infinitely beautiful game, exciting story.
- 6. Doom - appeared in 2016 in the shooter genre. From the first minutes the game captivates with dynamism and brutality. The main character fights his enemies with a chainsaw and a rocket launcher. The game reveals itself best on challenging levels.
- 7. PUDG/Fortnite are two games that have many fans. Both popularized the "battle royale'' genre.
- 8. FIFA is a soccer simulation game, released every year. It is one of the popular ways to solve sports disputes peacefully. It is considered to be the main soccer simulator, which has no equals.
- 9. God of War - In this game the rugged demigod Kratos tries to mend his relationship with his son. They go on a journey together. It is a brilliant game that grabs you from the first minutes.
- 10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an adventure role-playing game created in 2017. It is an atmosphere of adventure and you want to run from the beginning of the game to explore secrets and mysteries.
- 11. Pokemon GO - online game with additional reality. It was created in 2016. At that point, players went out and caught interesting Pokemons.
- 12. Grand Theft Auto V is a combination of action, combat, and world exploration. This game is the best selling game of all time. An interesting article about this game can be found at https://www.britannica.com/topic/Grand-Theft-Auto-video-game.
- 13. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a game that allows gamers to complete missions and side quests in the open world. All the action takes place in the wild west.
- 14. Firewatch is a walking simulator. The main hero Henry is running away from himself. Here he wanders through a beautiful park. You will remember all the time that is spent in the game for a long time. The finale will amaze the players.
- 15. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is the last part of the trilogy about World War III.
- Wii Sport;
- Mario Kart Wii;
- Kinect Player Adventures;
- Unknown's Battlegrounds;
- Animal Crossing;
- Human: Fall Flat;
- Duck Hunt;
- The Last of us Remastered.
Popular Online Casino Games
- White Rabbit;
- Snow Slots;
- Slots Heaven;
- Big Money Bugs;